The uniform policy for our school is available here.
From September 2019 there will be a change to our school uniform. There will be a year for this to be fully implemented in order that children may continue to wear uniform that still fits them.
Our embroidered school uniform is available through the following stockists:-
Ripon Uniform Shop, 34 Blossomgate, Ripon
Uniform direct at www.school-shop.co.uk (delivery charge of £3.95 for orders under £40. Free returns.
The items with our school logo are only available through the above stockists whilst the remaining items may, if you wish, be purchased from your preferred shop. Please ensure that all items of clothing and bags are named.
The following items are essential school items, (Year 4, 5 and 6 will be having PE outside in all weathers):
- Navy v-neck knitted jumper or cardigan (with logo)
- White short-sleeved shirt - Year 1 onwards. (White polo shirt in Reception)
- Tie – Year 1 onwards. (Also available from the school office)
- Grey Trousers, Skirt, Shorts or Pinafore dress
- Summer Dress (blue/navy gingham)
- Book Bag or equivalent – for all year groups. (Also available from the school office)
- Sky Blue PE Shirt (with logo) – Year R onwards
- Navy PE Shorts – Year R onwards
- Tracksuit or equivalent, the current sweatshirt may be used for PE – Years 4, 5 and 6
- Waterproof jacket – Years 4, 5 and 6
- Trainers – Years 4, 5 and 6
- Name Labels
The following items are optional extras:
- Navy Reversible Fleece (with logo)
- Fleece Jacket (with logo)
- Hat/Cap (with logo)
If you have any queries or comments on your experiences using these stockists, please do not hesitate to contact the school office.